A series of lonely markers guide boaters through the long and sometimes treacherous Wilderness Waterway in the Everglades National Park (ENP). Modern GPS units dramatically lower the navigation learning curve, but old-school types who earned it the hard way still know the best spots. As a bonus they can make it back to the dock if electronics fail.
John McLean's art is inspired by the inimitable Florida Everglades. Each print requires many hours to produce. John enjoys the versatility and efficiency of a digital canvas, and the way that computer-based drawing tools yield painterly results that mimic traditional formats like watercolors, oils and pastels. His prints are quickly gaining popularity due to their unique style and bold use of color.
• Ready-to-hang art
• Durable 20.5 mil thick canvas over solid-wood stretcher bars
• Acid-free and PH neutral with a poly-cotton base
• Textured and very fade-resistant
• Bars are hand-glued to produce a piece that is 1.5 inches deep
• All materials sourced within the USA
• Mounting brackets included
• Flat matte print ideal for framing
• Bright, fade-resistant inks
• Saturated colors and excellent highlight and shadow detail
• Museum-quality, archival, acid-free paper
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm) poly-cotton base
• 94 % opacity for a soft, non-reflective surface
• Ships within a protective tube
Each of these prints is made to order. Please allow at least a week for delivery.