Tarpon, snook and redfish get most of the hype and headlines, but there's arguably no better spot to fish for slob-sized largemouth bass than the Florida Everglades. I'm as addicted to saltwater species as anyone, but some days are all about noisy frog lures, cold beers and bucket-mouth bass.
John McLean's art is inspired by the inimitable Florida Everglades. Each print requires many hours to produce. John enjoys the versatility and efficiency of a digital canvas, and the way that computer-based drawing tools yield painterly results that mimic traditional formats like watercolors, oils and pastels. His prints are quickly gaining popularity due to their unique style and bold use of color.
• Ready-to-hang art
• Durable 20.5 mil thick canvas over solid-wood stretcher bars
• Acid-free and PH neutral with a poly-cotton base
• Textured and very fade-resistant
• Bars are hand-glued to produce a piece that is 1.5 inches deep
• All materials sourced within the USA
• Mounting brackets included
• Flat matte print ideal for framing
• Bright, fade-resistant inks
• Saturated colors and excellent highlight and shadow detail
• Museum-quality, archival, acid-free paper
• 10.3 mil (0.26 mm) poly-cotton base
• 94 % opacity for a soft, non-reflective surface
• Ships within a protective tube
Each of these prints is made to order. Please allow at least a week for delivery.