Scientists think that roseate spoonbills derive their bright pink-and-red color scheme from the shrimp they eat. Their bold plumage stands out like a neon sign against the understated backdrop of the Glades.
• Superior-quality materials manufactured in the USA
• Soft, 100% combed, ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side seamed, fitted sleeves
• Designed to fit in a flattering way
• Created via a sweatshop free, eco-conscious process SHIPPING TIMES:
These shirts are made-to-order so please allow about 4-5 days for delivery. RETURNS:
Glades Wear only replaces apparel damaged during shipping; we cannot replace items that do not fit well. Please check our detailed sizing charts before buying! Our shirts tend to be form fitting so we suggest ordering up a size if you’re unsure.