When redfish go nose down and their tails stick out of the water, they're feeding. And when they're feeding, that lure or fly stands a much higher chance of being eaten. So cast, already.
• Superior-quality materials manufactured in the USA
• Soft, 100% combed, ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side seamed, fitted sleeves
• Designed to fit in a flattering way
• Created via a sweatshop free, eco-conscious process
SHIPPING TIMES: These shirts are made-to-order so please allow about 4-5 days for delivery.
RETURNS: Glades Wear only replaces apparel damaged during shipping; we cannot replace items that do not fit well. Please check our detailed sizing charts before buying! Our shirts tend to be form fitting so we suggest ordering up a size if you’re unsure.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!